Rollwalk Warraty Policy
The warranty covers all products sold by Rollwalk through their official website.
Please check the quality of the products upon arrival and contact us if anything is out of the ordinary. For items damaged upon arrival, you must contact us within 2 weeks of receiving the product. Any other defects must be reported within 6 months.
What does the Standard Warranty Cover?
This warranty covers any defects (see below) to the product's form or finish during the warranty period. Rollwalk will exchange the affected product that proves defective because of structure or finish defects during the warranty period at no extra charge, and the defective product must be returned for replacement.
Please note that the warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original end purchaser.
Our Standard Warranty does not cover wear and tear, misuse, or damage.
What is a defect?
A defect is a blemish to the product's finish, such as dents, discolouring, and hindering the product's usability. And it also applies to the malfunctioning or errors of the battery and its components.
What is not considered a defect?
- Minor Blemishes
- Damage resulting from abuse (drops)
- Severe water damage
- Installation failures (3rd party charging cable, incorrect assembly, etc.)
- Daily wear and tear
- Intentional modifications
- Items not sold by us or authorized resellers
- Items not manufactured by us
- Misuse, mishandling of item
- Theft or loss of the product
This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts:
- Other types of wear
Our warranty applies to the following:
Our Standard Warranty only applies exclusively to products bought on the Rollwalk official website. Rollwalk products purchased elsewhere, such as an unauthorised re-seller, used condition, or second hand are not covered by Rollwalk’s Standard Warranty.
What to do?
Any warranty claims must go through the official channels by filling out a returns form and waiting for confirmation from Rollwalk. Any products that are received with no returns documentation will be destroyed.
To obtain warranty service, you must provide the following:
- Detailed reason for return
- 2 x Photos of the product and proposed problem
- Our order number
- A contact name with a phone number
- Pack the items in the original packaging
- Confirm shipping address
This warranty excludes gifts.
- Wear protective gear and a helmet when using Rollwalk Electric Skates.
- There are risks of severe or fatal injury from collision, loss of control, and unexpected falls while using Rollwalk Electric Skates. You are responsible for learning to ride to reduce risks safely: please read Rollwalk’s user manual carefully and learn how to turn, accelerate and brake when using Rollwalk Electric Skates. Rollwalk recommends starting with the beginner’s (eco speed) mode first before using the sports (high speed) mode. Please use Rollwalk Electric Skates reasonably and sensibly within the control of your abilities. Do not use Rollwalk Electric Skates on dangerous road sections or big downhills. Do not use Rollwalk Electric Skates at night or in low-visibility environments to avoid accidents. Rollwalk will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by the user in accidents.
- Children under 14 years old must use Rollwalk Electric Skates under the adult's supervision; please place the product where children cannot reach it.
- Please abide by local traffic regulations and laws to ride Rollwalk’s electric skates; please respect other drivers and pedestrians on the road.
- Please do frequent maintenance checks: ensure screws are tight, and wheels are in good condition before riding. Do not charge the battery if the board and battery are wet. Please make sure to keep the board in dry conditions before charging.
- Only remove the battery panel if replacing the battery. See your Product Manual or the FAQ Section Servicing for clear instructions on how to do so. Do not modify the battery or the controller, and do not install the electric parts from other suppliers to Rollwalk's Blades, which will terminate the warranty immediately. Only use Rollwalk-approved components for any replacements and repairs. Using any 3rd party components will void your warranty.
Lithium-ion batteries are dangerous if not used correctly and cared for. If the battery is mishandled, it can explode and cause fires. It is recommended that you read the following instructions very carefully:
- Each time you ride the skates, check that the screws on the bottom panels are tight and that the protective seals are not showing.
- Never expose the battery to temperatures above 40 Degrees Celsius.
- Only use the official Rollwalk charger.
- Never leave the skates unattended when charging.
- Never run the skates while charging.
- If you plan to use the skates for less than 2 months, try going the battery to around 50%. Before riding again, fully charge the skates to rebalance the cells.
- Do not let a fully charged battery stay in the charger for long.
- If throwing away a battery, find a designated disposable Lithium-ion battery recycling facility in your area. Please do not throw it in the regular bin. If you are situated in the UK or EU, you can dispose of your Lithium-ion batteries by sending them to Batteryminers.
Warning: Whenever you ride Rollwalk Electric Skates, you risk serious injury from loss of control, collision, and falls. To ride safely, you must read the instructions and warnings in the manual and start on the beginner levels if you have no experience skating.
Always wear a helmet and protection gear when riding. AVOID any wet, slippery, and uneven surfaces. AVOID steep hills, traffic, large cracks, gravel, rocks, or any obstacles that can cause a loss of traction. AVOID night riding and areas with poor visibility and constrained spaces.
Warning: We strongly discourage you from riding on the hills with a +30% gradient for a prolonged time. Otherwise, it may cause excessive overheating of internal components and result in faster battery charge depletion.
Do not ride at speeds at which you can not safely control the skates within your skill level. In case of wireless error or battery issue, you must to rely on manual riding techniques like T-stops. We strongly discourage excessive regenerative braking on prolonged stretches of downhill roads when the battery level is fully charged. Otherwise, it may result in the inability to use regenerative braking.
Water: The skates are not completely waterproof, and while the skates can go through puddles, they should not be completely submerged in water. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
Points: Keep fingers, hair, and body parts away from the rotating wheels and small gaps in the skates.
WARNING: RISK OF ELECTRIC
Shock: Do not open the electronics compartment or tamper with the electronics.
WARNING: RISK OF FIRE IN THE BATTERY
Do not abuse the battery or keep it near high heat sources. Failure to do so may result in a fire.